Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
* HMB feature is only supported by Windows 10.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (256GB)
- GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
- Sequential read speeds up to 1700 MB/s.
- Sequential write speeds up to 1100 MB/s.
- GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5″ SATA solid state drive.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.